01 November 2007

Test Unit 2- Philosophy

To repeat what I told you in class - Thursday, Nov. 8, we will have a test that will cover the Homework questions ONLY. On Tuesday, Nov. 6, I will return the tests and we will go over them in class; we will also review the answers to the video questions. We will have a small quiz over the two videos on the following Thursday, Nov. 15 and probably see the intro video for Unit 3.
If you have questions about your HOMEWORK that you are studying for the test, leave them in the comment box, email me, or call me on the phone. I will help you with the answers.

Breaking news: Jimmy has asked in the combox if I could postpone the test. The short answer is no.
It is important we get the test in this week, and I already postponed it once. It is not a difficult test if you study even a little.

Also, please don't plead athletics to me as an excuse not to study. Sports is an EXTRAcurricular activity. That means schoolwork takes priority.
So study this for Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

umm i was wondering, and so was the rest of the class, if the test we are supposed to take on Thursday could be postponed due to the fact that our term paper is due Friday. other teachers are postponing tests and assignments in hopes that we are not staying up all night Thursday writing the paper. We also have athletic activities that take up time. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. now if you were in our place, would you want a test on Thursday or any other day of the week this week?