07 September 2009

Welcome to the 09-10 School Year

Hello, new Juniors. You made it to the blog page- Congratulations!

I will try to post here interesting snippets of articles, commentary, pictures, etc. that pertain to the things we are studying. We will be able to read and comment on things that interest us and perhaps continue our in-class discussions.

If you find something that you would like me to post about here, please either email me or give me the information during class.

I will be moderating the comments, so be nice or be gone! You are free to express your thoughts or opinions as long as you are respectful of others and keep your language civil. Please remember that everything you say here can be viewed by anyone, so never write something you don't want everyone to see.

Remember that it is up to you to help make our class interesting and not boring!
. Let me see your comment, and get that homework assignment finished!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

hello, my name is Rachel, this is my first blog :D

Anonymous said...

Molly Eyrich

Beks said...

It's Rebekah !!! :P awesome

Anonymous said...

Sup guys. Yeah, a . . . okay . . . well this was fun, good luck on those questions for homework, guys.

Peace Out,
Phirrups (Bobby)

ian said...

yeah i finally got on....but i am about to be late for school so i have to go...peace

Unknown said...

Hey you guys. What's crackin;? See you all on Monday. I'm at Panera Bread working on Term Paper....

Unknown said...

I can tell that this will be the best worldview class ever.

Lydia (STONE) said...

yo yo yo! i finally checked it out. interesting videos mrs. viz!

PEACE OUT!

gregory j. klett said...

just letting you I'm here

shea said...

shea wilby!

Sean W said...

yeash....... this is sean whats crackin